Our guide to your forever jewels
14K Solid Gold
The most expensive and durable precious metal among fine gold jewelry types. Solid gold jewelry is made entirely of gold, inside and out, and will not oxidize or discolor. It is completely waterproof, sweat-proof and fragrance proof. Perfect for everyday wear.
Why 14K? Karats represent the percentage of gold in a jewelry piece. We prefer 14K because it is less likely to scratch or bend.
Solid gold jewelry doesn’t need much attention, however, a little beauty bath every once in a while doesn’t hurt. Bring out its shine by lightly scrubbing with a soft toothbrush and warm water. Scrub a dub dub.
Gold-filled jewelry consists of high quality outer layers of solid gold bonded or pressed with other inner metals. Gold-filled jewelry is water resistant, tarnish resistant, and hypoallergenic. Unlike gold-plated jewelry, our jewelry is perfect for everyday wear and can last a lifetime. Consider it a smart investment!
Gold-filled jewelry doesn’t like chemicals. We suggest not exposing your gold-filled jewelry to extreme chemicals such as fragrances and cleaning products. Maintain its shine by lightly buffing with a dry soft cloth.
Ever heard of the saying, a man’s best friend is his dog, and a woman’s best friend is her diamonds? Diamonds are the hardest naturally occurring substance on earth and are one of the most precious stones. They consist of a clear colorless crystalline form of pure carbon.
It may be a rock, but it still needs some TLC! Keep it shining by lightly scrubbing with a soft toothbrush and warm soapy water. Be sure to rinse properly.
Gemstones are natural mineral crystals that have been cut and polished. All of our gemstones are genuine, meaning each gemstone is one of a kind and has the possibility of natural inclusions. From precious to semi-precious stones, we love them all!
Genuine gemstones are low maintenance, however, they do like to be cleaned. Give them a nice shine every so often by lightly scrubbing with a soft toothbrush and warm soapy water.
The most unique gemstone of them all. Pearls are the only gemstone that are formed and found within a living creature. This natural gem is one of a kind and has the possibility of natural inclusions. Known as the protection stone of the sea, this stone promises to help guide your emotions to harmony and balance.
Wear it and feel its protection, but be sure to protect it! We suggest not exposing your pearl jewelry to extreme chemicals such as fragrances and cleaning products.
Extremely beautiful and delicate! Enamel is a decorative coating applied to a metal to create a piece of jewelry that is as unique as it is precious.
Take care of your enamel jewelry by soaking it in warm soapy water for about five to ten minutes. Using a soft cloth, gently rub to remove any excess dirt.
Sterling silver is water resistant, tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, and more durable than pure silver. Bet you didn't know that! Pure silver is too soft of a metal to use solely for most jewelry. Sterling silver is a combination of pure silver and other metal(s). It is 92.5% pure silver and is considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% is a combination of other metal(s) that add strength while still preserving the ductility and appearance of the pure silver.
Sterling silver jewelry doesn’t like chemicals. We suggest not exposing your sterling silver jewelry to extreme chemicals such as fragrances and cleaning products. Maintain its shine by lightly buffing with a dry soft cloth.